Thursday, May 7, 2009

WEEK TWENTY

I am soooo sorry to have taken such a long time off. Things got crazy for me around the holidays and I just never got back to this. I have been working on my storage. Organizing recipes and putting together 72 hour kits. I have been collecting all kinds of great tips and things to share. So now I am ready to recommit and keep things updated. PLEASE leave comments to help me out.

First off I had asked about barely. A couple of people emailed me some some great recipes. A great website that you can find all kinds of recipes using barley: http://www.barleyfoods.org/recipes.html was given to me and I found it very useful. I have also found several other ways to add to your storage each week. The things are not only food but things that we should have on hand so I will add that each week along with the food to buy. As we take these "baby" steps in getting organized and prepared I think we will have more peace in the the coming year.

Week Twenty: 20 lbs. sugar
$10.00 placed in a safe location

No comments: